French Vanilla Mocha High Potency Tincture by Lazarus Naturals
750mg French Vanilla Mocha CBD Tincture | The Nature Wellness
French Vanilla Mocha High Potency CBD Tincture by Lazarus Naturals
- Made with Full Spectrum Hemp Extract
- Contains 50mg of CBD per 1ml (1.6mg per drop)
- Comes with a graduated dropper to ensure accurate serving size
- Vegan and gluten-free with no artificial flavors, preservatives or sweeteners
- Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil, Hemp Extract, Naturally Derived Flavors
- CONTAINS: Tree Nuts (Coconut)
- Suggested Use: Take 1ml (50mg) as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. May take up to 2 hours for full effect. Serving may vary greatly by individual
- Consult your doctor before use if you have been advised against eating grapefruit (more info here).
Our French Vanilla Mocha High Potency Tincture combines naturally derived vanilla and coffee extracts with our high-quality hemp extract, providing all the benefits of a full spectrum CBD oil with a smooth taste. To ensure a high-quality product, we carefully extract and formulate all of our CBD tinctures in house.
Using hemp grown on our own Lazarus Farms, we render CBD-rich extract from the plant using an ethanol-based process.åÊWe then dilute the extract with fractionated coconut oil to ensure accurate CBD concentration according to product potency. This CBD tincture uses whole plant extract containing a broad spectrum of naturally occurring cannabinoids and terpenes.
All of our CBD tinctures are third-party tested for potency, pesticides and heavy metals. Our testing process ensures we offer a product that is natural, safe and consistent. All test results are available under the Test Results tab.
We encourage our customers to talk to their doctor about CBD to learn more about correct serving sizes and benefits. For more information, visit ouråÊCBD Info & Knowledge Base page.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.