10mg Capsules by Lazarus Naturals
Lazarus Naturals 10mg CBD Capsules | The Nature Wellness
10mg CBD Capsules by Lazarus Naturals
- Made with Full Spectrum Hemp Extract
- 10mg CBD capsules
- Available in 10, 40 and 200 count
- May take up to 2 hours for full effects
- Vegan and gluten-free with no artificial flavors, preservatives or sweeteners
- Ingredients: Organic Brown Rice Flour, Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule), Fractionated Coconut Oil, Hemp Extract, Silicon Dioxide, d-Limonene, Myrcene, Beta-Caryophyllene
- CONTAINS: Tree Nuts (Coconut)
- Consult your doctor before use if you have been advised against eating grapefruit (more info here).
- Note: This product‰۪s label color will be changing to yellow
Our 10mg CBD capsules are filled with our whole plant, full spectrum CBD oil containing a broad spectrum of naturally occurring cannabinoids and terpenes. This is a great option for customers trying CBD for the first time or who want greater control over their serving size. To keep tight control on our quality, we carefully extract and formulate all of our CBD capsules in house.
Using hemp grown on our own Lazarus Farms, we render CBD-rich extract from the plant using an ethanol-based process.åÊWe then dilute the extract with fractionated coconut oil to ensure accurate CBD concentration according to product potency. Finally, we add the dry ingredients and pack the end product into our vegan capsules to ensure consolidated and consistent servings.
All of our CBD capsules are third-party tested for potency, pesticides and heavy metals. Our testing process ensures we offer a product that is natural, safe and consistent. All test results are available under the Test Results tab.
We encourage our customers to talk to their doctor about CBD to learn more about correct serving sizes and benefits. For more information, visit ouråÊCBD Info & Knowledge Base page.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.